Can’t have a pet now but you still want to help? We’re always looking for volunteers!
HAHS Online Volunteer Form
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Care for foster cats staying in the Petsmart Adoption Center.
- Set up/tear down at adoption locations
- Handling dogs during Saturday adoptions
- Helping adopters become acquainted with the adoptable pets
- Assisting with adoptions
- For a truly rewarding experience, we highly recommend becoming a canine or feline foster parent!
If you want to help but just can’t work directly with pets?
- Fundraising activities, such as bake sales
- Social media posts
Have something else in mind?
Send us an email: [email protected]